Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions.
If you meet the following requirements please fill out the Application and return it in person to:
3250 S. Reserve Suite 200
MIssoula, MT 59801
Townsquare Media Employment Application(click here)
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Townsquare Media Missoula is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales/Market Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the presence to enhance overall digital revenues while motivating our account executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75% plus) on the street making face to face sales calls
- Develops and implements strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and Market Manager
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Three years of digital and overall sales experience necessary. It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the creativity and marketing skills to develop great ad campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: To develop existing and new business by being the primary client contact. A radio Account Executive contacts prospective customers to sell radio air time, digital media products, and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells advertising and additional services and products to existing accounts.
- Calls on prospects and presents outlines of various advertising programs and initiatives.
- Works with potential customers to purchase radio time and other advertising-related products by presenting information on various programs that will draw customers to their businesses.
- Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, time rates, and sales contracts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing and prospective radio station clients.
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
“Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
NOTE: Current Employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies must have six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.