Montana August Events, Fun All Over the State
It really is a great time of year for festivals and community fun! Here is a look at some of the big events this month for our state.
From the west to the east, there are so many things we don't know that go on in our own state.
Billings: Montana Fair August 11th-19th :
- It's the big fair but not the state fair, lots of fun to be had.
Big Sky: The Annual Big Sky Classical Music Festival August 11-13th
- in Big Sky you'll hear the sweet sounds from Town Center Park.
West Yellowstone: August 7th -13th
- It's in the style of the1800's life at the Smoking Water Mountain Man Rendezvous.
Three Forks: Rockin the Rivers August 11-13
- Camping, music, food and fun
Missoula: Western Montana Fair Aug 8th- 13th
- River City Roots Festival Friday-Saturday, August 25-26, 2017 (downtown)
Lewistown: Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering and Western Music Rendezvous, August 17th-20th
- 120 cowboy poets will be on hand for this
Kalispell: International Reining Horse Show, August 23rd-27th at the Majestic Valley Arena