My Favorite NFL Touchdown Celebrations
Don't get me wrong, I've been a football fan my entire life and I will forever love the game. But I don't think I could tell you the score of a single game I watched this year, because honestly, the touchdown celebrations were the best part of every game...
I mean come on, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Le'Veon Bell playing hide-and-seek at a Steelers game or Case Keenum getting left "frozen" in the end zone because his teammates forgot to "unfreeze" him after a Vikings touchdown is some pretty funny ish...
So yes, I loved the majority of touchdown celebrations this season, but here are my favorite:
- JuJu Smith-Schuster and Le'Veon Bell playing hide-and-seek (Steelers)
- Walking race by the Packers receivers
- Case Keenum getting left "frozen" in the end zone because his teammates forgot to "unfreeze" him after a Vikings touchdown
- Alshon Jeffery bowling his teammates over but forgetting to actually roll the ball
- The entire Vikings offense playing duck-duck-goose in the end zone
- Zay Jones using The Force against teammate Andre Holmes after a Bills touchdown
- Viking's Adam Thielen explaining to Latavius Murray what celebration they were doing
- "What's the celebration today?!" - Murray
- "Pickle. We're doing a pickle." - Thielen