Tuesday’s Montana Talks: “The Myth of Toxic Masculinity”
What is manhood and why does it matter? The deeply destructive irony of modern feminism. Femininity: the most powerful force in the world. Those are some of the questions and topics that will be explored in the upcoming Big Sky Worldview Forum in Billings.
Glenn Stanton with Focus on the Family will be headlining the event focused on "The Myth of Toxic Masculinity & the Destructive Irony of Modern Feminism."
Stanton will join us for a sneak preview of the event on Tuesday's Montana Talks statewide radio show. You can jump in on the conversation by calling 406-294-0970.
Catch “Montana Talks” with Aaron Flint statewide at 9 AM on the following stations:
- Billings: Newstalk 95.5 and 95.1 FM, 970 AM KBUL
- Bozeman: 1450 AM KMMS
- Livingston: 1340 AM KPRK
- Missoula: 930 AM and 99.7 FM KMPT
- Kalispell: 880 AM and 107.9 FM KJJR
- Glendive: 1400 AM KXGN and 103.1 FM
- Forsyth: 1250 AM KIKC and 94.5 FM
- Lewistown: 1230 AM KXLO and 106.9 FM
- Wolf Point: 92.7 FM KVCK
- Fort Peck: 107.1 FM KVCK Translator
- Shelby: 1150 AM KSEN
- Great Falls: 102.7 FM KINX
- Helena: 95.9 FM KCAP
- Butte: 1370 AM and 94.7 FM KXTL
- Scobey: 95.7 FM KCGM
- Malta: 100.1 FM KMMR
- Plentywood: 100.1 FM KATQ